The experience, skills and networks of our team are an essential asset in delivering Canberra Clean Energy’s community projects. The Canberra Clean Energy team includes both volunteers and paid staff, working together to guide and implement our projects.
- Alexandra Auhl: Legal Researcher
- Charlotte Wood: Policy Coordinator
- Julia McDonald: Project Development Coordinator
- Lawrence McIntosh: Project Lead and Business planning
- Nicholas Engerer: Web and Marketing Assistance
- Steve O’Connor: Community Outreach
- Vanessa Morris: Patchwork PV Coordinator
- Victoria Till: Marketing Coordinator
Mentors and Advisors
- Ben Elliston: Policy Advisor
- Catherine Burkitt: Communications and Marketing Advisor
- Peter Campbell: Project Advisor
SEE-Change Project Support and Management
- Anne Clarke: SEE-Change Executive Officer
- Bob Douglas: Previous SEE-Change Chair and Project Advisor
As with any long term project some new faces come and others move on. We want to thank and acknowledge the past support and huge effort put in by some of our past volunteers and paid roles.
- Amanda Snashall SEE-Change & Canberra Clean Energy Project Manager
- Michael Furey Project Advisor
- Nicky Mofatt Project Advisor
- Erin Stonestreet Project Advisor, Communications and Marketing Advisor
- Bill Gresham Technical Advisor
- Amy Tielu Communications and Marketing Advisor
We are always looking for more people to get involved with Canberra Clean Energy. If you want to lend a hand, check out the Get Involved page find out how!